Terms & Conditions
Ms. Wrights Way Terms of Service (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on December 23, 2013.
Please read these Terms of Service (“Agreement”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using http://mswrightsway.com/ (“the Site”) operated by Ms. Wrights Way (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at http://mswrightsway.com/.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Ms. Wrights Way and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Ms. Wrights Way.
Coaching Terms & Conditions
Responsibilities of Client:
* Client provides the Session Agenda(s) and is fully present during coaching sessions.
* Client takes ownership of his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results.
* Client will communicate with integrity, be open to Honest Encouragement and create the time and energy to participate fully.
* Client accepts the fact that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters.
* Client understands that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. Client understands that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment.
Payment can be made by any of the options advertised on our website. Payment shall be due before commencement of service. If payment fails your order will be cancelled.
Policies & Procedures:
* The time of the coaching sessions and/or location will be determined by Coach and Client based on a mutually agreed upon time and place/platform.
* Prior to each session, Client will determine the Session Agenda. Client emails Coach the agenda and any background information needed 24 hours prior to each session.
* Attend all sessions promptly and with an intention to be centered, ready to engage and take meaningful actions.
* Feedback is necessary for both Coach and Client. It is critical to be open with thoughts, feelings and preferences before, during and after coaching sessions.
* After the Coaching program has begun, any unused sessions will not be refunded, but may be rescheduled for up to 6 months after the initial payment.
* Refunds requested in writing 72 hours prior to the beginning of the Coaching program will be given in full, less a $50 administrative fee.
* All unused sessions expire 6 months after initial payment. Unused Coaching sessions may be transferable provided the new Client is ready and willing to actively participate in the Coaching program.
* Full refund for private sessions, if given written cancellation notice before 48 hours of your session. If cancelled within 48 hours of your session, you are free to reschedule or refunded balance minus $25 cancellation fee.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of California, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.